Friday, August 10, 2007

More Simpsons...because I can

"I am disrespectful to dirt! Can't you see that I'm serious?"

"Are you saying 'Boo' or 'Boo-urns'?"

"Would anybody else like a bite of banality?"

"Barney's movie had heart, but 'Football in the Groin' had a football in the groin!"

"I hate it when the waffles stick together"
"Sticking together is what makes the waffles good!"

"I'm here for my free birthday sundae!"
"Eat it and get out!"

"This place isn't a faux dive. This is a dive!"

"Being a cop isn't something your earn overnight. It takes a solid weekend of training to earn that badge."
"ENOUGH WITH THE BADGES! WHEN DO WE GET THE FREAKIN' GUNS!!?!?"
"Hey, I told you you're not getting a gun until you tell me your name!"
"I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOUR 'RULES'!!!"

"Poor predictable Bart, always takes rock"
"Good ol' rock. Nothing beats that!"

"It's funny 'cause it's true!"

"Ah Ziggy. Will you ever win?"

"Hey chief, let's talk, why not?"

"Diagnosis...delicious!"

"Worst episode ever!"

"Say Homer, do you like football?"
"Do I ever!"
"Do you like nachos?"
"Yes"
"Do you like beer?"
"Yes Mr. Ford!"
"Well, why don't you come over and watch football, and we'll have nachos. And then, some beer."

Comments:
How can you include the picture you chose and not include the quote that goes with it?

"There's your answer fish-bulb"

and

"Meeee-stah spaw-cull"
 
Hey BP, could you set the number of articles that show up on the page to, like, less than a bazillion? My super fast cable takes five whole seconds (aka an eternity) to load yer blog.
 
John: The first quote on my post is related to Mr. Sparkle.

Alex: It's a month's worth of articles. Five seconds? You have two months of home-time, you have many five second moments to spare. But, I'll consider your request.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]