Saturday, August 04, 2007

Can't get enough Simpsons....


"It's funny cause it's true!"

"Do you want to be called Homer Junior? The kids can call you Ho-ju!"

"Wait! There's plenty of Millhouse to go 'round!"

"I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's!"

"Entirely my fault"

"And the winner for the most weight gained: Homer Simpson! Homer, how did you do it?"
"I discovered a meal between breakfast and brunch!"

"Duff beer for me, Duff beer for you. I'll have a Duff...you'll have one too!"

"Homer, you told me I could do anything, so long as I put my mind to it"
"Now that you're a little older, let me tell you that's nothing but a croc. No matter what you're good at, there's about a million other people better at it than you"

(Bart pressing electronic key chain)
"Shut up! Shut up! Go to hell! Go to hell! Shut up! Kiss my butt!"
"Dad, I will never get tired of this"

"I was teasing them, singing off key to them...Ma mi ma mo, ma moo ma mi!"

"The Webster's dictionary describes 'Wedding' as the process of removing one's weeds from your garden"

"Lookin' outside the window; that's a paddlin'. Passin' a note in class; that's a paddlin'. Paddlin' the school canoe; you better believe that's a paddlin'!"

"Hot dog, we have a wiener!"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]