Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More Simpsons Quotes



There was just so many others I didn't write down so here's another post:

"The road to the Superbowl is long and pointless. Well, when you really think about it"

"Now the refreshing taste of Worcestershire sauce...in a soft drink! Ahhhhh!"

"A beer is a lot like a woman. They look good, they smell good. You'd step over your own mother to get one! And you can't just stop at one, you want to drink another woman!"

"Hello, my name is Mr. Burns, I believe you have a letter waiting for me"
"Ok, what's your first name Mr. Burns?"
"I don't know"

"Are you saying you won't eat another animal? What about bacon?"
"No"
"Ham?"
"No"
"Pork chops?"
"No! Dad, they all come from the same animal!"
"Yeah right Lisa! Some magical animal..."

"My crazy friend says it's wrong to eat meat. Is he crazy?"
"No, just ignorant"

"Go orange!"
"Go apple!"
"Go banana!"

"You said if I had sex with you I wouldn't have to touch the drunk"
"Duffman...says...a lot of things! OH YEAH!"

"There's a mug...you don't want to chug!"

"And now you're thinking...I hope that's shepherd's pie in me knickers!"

"But it comes with a free frogurt!"
"That's good!"
"The frogurt is also cursed"
"That's bad"
"But it comes with your choice of topping!"
"That's good!"
"The topping contains sodium benzoate"
"....."
"That's bad"

"Oh noooooooo......Beta!"

"Awright! No more student loan payments!"

"It tastes like...burning"

"Did you find the bathroom alright Homer?"
"Uhhhh....yeah..."

"I am so smart, I am so smart! S-M-R-T..."

"Hey fatty, I gotta movie you can go see: A Fridge Too Far!"
"Leave me alone! I just want to watch 'Honk if You're Horny' with dignity!"

Comments:
It's funny -- so many of my favourite Simpsons moments are visual gags, like Bart sliding out of his bedroom window as the house sinks on an angle.

Also, I can NEVER get enough of The Christmas That Almost Wasn't But Then Was -- the songs, the dancing hobgoblins. The episode featuring this "film" is also the one with the following exchange (when Skinner catches Bart building a snow tunnel/escape route from the school):

Bart: "I was gonna build buttresses!"

Skinner: "Gonna...shonna...wonna."

Classic!
 
Mmmoe Mmmoe Mmmoe.......God bless Flaming Moe's!!

When the weight of the world has got you downand you want to end your life,
Bills to pay,a dead end job,problems with the wife
Don't throw in the towel,cause there's a place right down the block,where you can drink your misery away.

At Flaming Moe's'
(Let's all go to Flaming Moe's)
Where liquor in a mug,
will warm you like a hug,
and happiness is just a Flaming Moe away.
 
"Don't ask me how the economy works"
 
"Well, run for the hills, Ma Barker! Before I call the Feds!"
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]