Friday, July 27, 2007

Another Blog Break


I'll be heading to Alex and Kerri's cottage this weekend so I'll be away for the next few days. In celebration of the opening of The Simpsons Movie today, here are more Simpsons' quotes!

"Let us celebrate this new arrangement with the adding of chocolate to milk"

"$20 can buy many peanuts!"
"Explain how"
"Money can be exchanged for good or services"
"Woo-hoo!"

"The fingers you are using to dial...are too fat. Please mash the keypad to order a special dialing wand..."

"So Mr. Simpson, you admit you touched her can"

"Let me get this straight. You...are actually proud of your appearance? My friend you are the fattest thing I've ever seen, and I've been on safari!"

"I am the lizard queen!"

"It's like he disappeared into fat air!"

"This looks like fun...a bench!"

"Remember our story...we're newlyweds and we're heading to Earth Capital!"

"Bust in here and take it? You must be stupider than you look!"
"Stupid like a fox!"

"Abortions for all!"
"Boooooo!"
"Abortions for none!"
"Boooooo!"
"Ok, abortions for some, miniature American flags for the others!"
"Yaaaay!"

"I should have read that book by that wheelchair guy"

"You know...that guy...always wears a shirt"

"Find your soul mate, Homer. Find your soul mate"
"But where? How?"
"This is only your memory. I cannot give you new information"

I'll be back Monday!

Comments:
Me fail English? That's unpossible. -Ralph
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]