Friday, May 04, 2007

A Non-Convertible Summer


I don't have a place to store my Jeep hard top!

As the weather warms up and the roads are dry and non-slippery, this is the perfect time to drive down Elgin St. and feel the wind blowing through your hair as you scope out the ladies. Unfortunately for me, this won't happen this summer. Rob was kind enough to let me store the 'top in his garage last year, but he's selling his place and is now unable to do so.

Most new homes don't have nice big garages. And if you're lucky to have a garage, you can fit your kids crap in there and not have room for anything else. Or you car was broken into while left outside so now you're using your garage as a, well, carhold.

Another thing that sucks is that I won't be able to descend mountains in it in the open air like I usually do.

Oh well, could be worse. I could have no Jeep, period.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]