Sunday, April 22, 2007

You know you're getting old when..

I went to Rogers video the other idea. The main intent was to rent Guitar Hero II (which they didn't have, but Alex decided to buy it so all was good), but since I hadn't been to the video store in some time, I thought it would be prudent to see what movies have been released recently.

So there's Flags of our Fathers on the shelves. Great! It's out already! One of the few Best Picture nominees (Wasn't nominated? keep reading...) I hadn't seen yet. So without reading the back cover, I rented it for $6.15 (something like that) and brought it home.

Upon further inspection, something occurred to me. I HAD ALREADY SEEN IT! The movie that I wanted to pick up was Letters from Iwo Jima. So if you're going to get two films mixed up...both World War II movies, both directed by Clint Eastwood and both involving the battle of Iwo Jima, I guess it's not that bad. But still, when I worked at the video store, I couldn't understand how some customers would come back and ask for a different flick because they forgot they already seen it. What's wrong with you!?!

Now I know...

Comments:
What's wrong with you?
 
Paaaaaaaaants!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]