Friday, April 13, 2007

Random SBP Thoughts

No one said the chair of my organization was making a visit to my work today, but luckily I hadn't shaved and was listening to my Ipod at the time. What saved me was that I was actually working. Maybe it's not that funny and you had to be there.

You'd think recycling would be easier as time went on, but not where I live. My apartment building took out all the recycle boxes on each floor, complaining people were piling up too much stuff in the rooms (because no one bothers to collect it on weekends), so now they want everyone to bring their recycling to the main floor garbage room. Hey, I'm on the 3rd so it's no big deal, but is someone on the 25th going to bother to bring their recyclables down or are they just going to shove them down the garbage chute? Screw you environment!

Bunch of movies coming out this summer that I'm looking forward to: Simpsons, Spiderman 3, Sicko, Die Hard 4, Transformers and The Bourne Ultimatum among others. If just 1/2 are decent I'll be happy. Want to see Grindhouse before it exits theatres.

In the last couple of weeks, I finished Black on the Xbox and wanted to see if I could play Doom 3 without getting freaked out. I still jump playing that game.

A lot of my friends are signing up for Facebook at an alarming rate. In a little over two weeks I've discovered I have 45 or so friends. It's addicting but it'll probably subside later.

There's a new big TV I have my eye on:

BIG TV!


Right now, no store seems to have it for sale yet except for Amazon.com, so my credit card is safe for now! I did promise myself to do at LEAST one renovation to my condo, so that will come first before a big TV. Hopefully, my big winnings in Vegas will take care of everything. (I hope!)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]