Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Random SBP thoughts

- Las Vegas is officially booked baby! Got a sweet deal at Expedia: 6 days at the Stratosphere hotel, flight and all taxes included for $588. Can't get much better. Still trying to get my tournament pre-registration sorted out, left a message at their World Series phone line to help me out as their online registration seems to be screwed up.

- Booked my flight for Steve and Janice's wedding in NFLD and despite being in the same country, costs more than my Vegas ticket and there's no hotel with it! Thanks Air Canada...

- Johnny is back in Ottawa and is my roommate again. He is helping me pay for Vegas!

- Played my final indoor Ultimate game last night and couldn't fall asleep until 2:30am or so. Those 11pm games won't be missed, otherwise it was a fun season despite our won-loss record!

- I didn't order tonight's Sens PPV game.

- I'm spending too much time on Facebook. It's almost like collecting cards except you collect "friends". It's still pretty cool seeing what old pals are up to.

- What are your thoughts on people who post as "anonymous"? Should I delete them? PLEASE be funny and leave an anonymous post with a note along the lines of "I think it's ok!" or "Anonymous posts are the worst!"

- I had a Leafs fan who was so confident they were making the playoffs, he'd only accept a bet for a tall-boy of beer with me if I gave him 3 to 1 odds. Whatever dude, it's 50/50, they'll either make it or they won't!

Comments:
You can't censor me.
 
Don't worry anonymous. If we go down, we're bringing Alex with us.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]