Saturday, April 14, 2007

Quick Post



Ah, the memories. Dan put this up on his facebook and so I thought I'd put 'er up here as I really don't have too much to say...frickin' Sens stupid can get up 2-0 in a series EVER. Hey Rey, would one big save kill you?! And then frickin' all-in called by King-7 offsuit while I held Ace-Qeen suited. Who plays that junk? Tell me, who plays it!? Boo! I'm done.

You can tell this picture is old, first by seeing the World Trade Center is still up in the background. I believe the year is 1995 during the summer when we visited New York, therefore I'd be a young lad of only 20 years old. You might notice how skinny I am here...6"2 and weighed in at about 170 or so pounds give or take. Now I'm about an inch taller and have an extra 45 pounds. It's all muscle, I assure you :)

Comments:
Yeah, I think I was a little thinner 12 years ago too. If I hadn't been holding that railing I would have blown away.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]