Monday, April 30, 2007

Ottawa 2, New Jersey 0


Have a big sip New Jersey.

Everyone can talk about how Fisher accidentally clipped Martin Brodeur's foot in the crease and that a penalty should have been called, but the last time I checked, a player has the right to skate outside the crease to make a play. If it interfered with the goaltender's positioning in the blue paint, fine, but you (you being Brodeur, of course) decided to move outside the crease towards a moving player and you risk what contact you get.

In any case, New Jersey was outchanced, outhit, outshot and just plain outplayed. The better team won tonight, and I'm looking forward to Ottawa continuing the momentum Wednesday.

Man do I hate New Jersey. The team that puts hockey to sleep.

Comments:
Hey...as far as I'm concerned...what goes around, comes around. NJ got that goal Saturday with 0.1 seconds left after the clock started late and the Sens got that goal last night. If Jersey fans want to complain...screw them.

Also, I noticed the comment about New Jersey being broing. Were you bored last night? Maybe it's the Flames fan in me but I thought it was a pretty exciting game. Of course some times watching paint dry is more exciting than a Flames game....
 
That "put to sleep" comment was somewhat in just ot their previous teams, it was a very entertaining game (too much tension, for my tastes). Like I said before, I don't need excitement. Decisive 8-0 victories for my Sens is good enough for me!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]