Friday, April 06, 2007

Johnny's Quiz

Stole this post from John's blog, and I have some time to kill so here goes:

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? No. This quiz is already questioning my manhood. But let's continue!

2. LONGEST FRIENDSHIP? Easy: My pal Steve, whom I've known since I was four years old. Amazing we've kept in touch this long, and I look forward to seeing him get married this summer.

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? I was given an easy $50 play cards last night. :) (Just kidding Stan)

4. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DROPPED YOUR CELL? Don't own one. Used to, lost it, don't miss it.

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? If you don't count my Ultimate, yikes, since the summer.

6. THING YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Eating out.

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? I had a bowl of Life cereal for breakfast, and yes, I realize it's past noon.

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Their face. Then my eyes wonder...

9. FAVORITE SONG? Def Leppard's PHOTOGRAPH! It goes STRAIGHT TO MY HEAD...

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Ottawa

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: Lester B Pearson Catholic High School

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Not applicable

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: St. Laurent

14. LONGEST JOB EVER HAD: Videoland/Videoflicks from 1990-1998. I'll eclipse that this year with my current job

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?: Yes, but I can't remember the last time I've used them.

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?: No.

17. LAST WEDDING ATTENDED? Cara & Scott's wedding in the summer of 2005.

** FOLLOW UP ** It was actually Marc and Tracy's wedding in the Fall of 2006. SBP: WORST MEMORY EVER!!!

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: I'd have to call my mom first, but after that the Bandit would hear from SBP.

19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH: Unfortunately, it was for a funeral last year.

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD? Andrew Raycroft is a solid goaltender.

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? St Hubert's, mmmm!

24. CAN YOU COOK? If a microwave and a Foreman grill count...well they don't, so I'll say no.

25. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Jeep TJ

26. BEST KISSER? I've only encountered one bad kisser, everyone else was no better or worse than the one before.

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Damn, yesterday. Well, not really cried but got teary-eyed reading about that 3 year old boy who went to visit the Senators at their practice and he only has 2 months to live. You think your life sucks because your car won't start and it puts things all into perspective.

28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD: Pretentious foreign cuisine.

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?: One person told me I'm the nicest person they know, and I'm proud of that.

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm terribly sensitive

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? 14 hours at the 'Flicks. Long enough day but hardly backbreaking work

33. Favorite MOVIE? JFK.

34. CAN YOU SING?: Not very well.

35. LAST CONCERT? Controller Controller at Bluesfest. I was sad to hear of Nirm's departure.

36. LAST KISS? Next question!

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED?: Blood Diamond, although it wasn't paid for.

38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT?: My wallet.

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Australia, hands down.

40. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD? Yes

42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN? Not too shabby, but it could be improved.

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?: Desktop. I can't stand the touchpad thing you use for a mouse on those laptops.

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?: Don't really have one. A long time ago it was Andrew Dice Clay but I grew out of that.

45. DO YOU SMOKE?: If you knew me, you wouldn't ask.

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? Clothed. I think a lot of people will be happy I wrote that.

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? Next question!

48. LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? Only if you know when you'll eventually no longer be long distance.

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? Never

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? Pancakes. It's a form of cake.

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? A truly revolting beverage.

52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Scrambled

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? No, but sometimes I'll read it.

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?: An employee of the World Series of Poker explaining to me my computer doesn't work.

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?: Don't recall.

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?: That assumes you have a cell phone. I guess I must be really behind the times!

57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING? Mcdonald's only because of their new deli sandwiches, otherwise I try to avoid them.

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?: Two

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: Old Navy jeans and a red Chaps short-sleeve shirt. Support the troops!

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG? "POUR SOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEE!"

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J SANDWICH? Strawberry.

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?: Yes, but not well.

63. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM?: Yes.

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?: Anything with chocolate or an inclusion of brownie bits.

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?: What?!?

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF?: I can flip over my eyelids and keep them there for an extended period of time.

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?: Halloween I suppose, otherwise the theme is drinking.

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer.

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? When a co-worker claimed to have been hit on by another co-worker. If you knew this person, you'd laugh to!

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? Yikes...11:30am

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? Hockey season

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? Never happened.

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? J.B.

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? Who overrates a pirate?

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Stuff. Mostly, I'm playing by ear, although I have a nice Easter dinner waiting for me on Sunday.

79. WHAT IS THE THIRD LETTER OF YOUR NAME?: Why is this question being asked?

80. HOW OLD ARE YOUR PETS?: None

81. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BACKPACK? Black.

82. ARE YOU SICK?: No

84. IS THE BATHROOM OPEN?: Yes.

87. ARE YOU SMILING?: I stare blankly when I'm on a PC.

88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER?: Like John told me, this questionnaire may be more geared for women.

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? Yes. A few people.

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Love to visit Rome and Athens. And a return trip to Australia must happen.

91. DO YOU HAVE A MYSPACE? DO YOU HAVE A LIVE JOURNAL? No

92. DO YOU WATCH AMERICAN IDOL? I don't watch prime time shows.

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: It comes and goes, nothing serious.

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NICKNAME FOR YOURSELF? SBP. Patrique is OK.

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?: Green and blue.

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? No.

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? No, would love to one day though.

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?: A twin sister, actually.

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?: Relative to my apartment building, yes, otherwise, no, my apartment is one floor.

You still awake?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]