Saturday, April 07, 2007

Changing it Up

It was pointed out to me that having a web page with white writing on a black background is a big no no. So, because I'm always looking to please my SBP followers, I've changed the blog template look. Interestingly enough, the blogger people call this new template design "Rounders", which is on a long list of personal favourite movies of mine.

One more thought: At Scott's 35th birthday yesterday, in an effort to get me to see a doctor for my first physical since being a teenager, if I don't get it done before my Vegas trip I have to give Scott $100. There's motivation for me!

Comments:
I just bit that bullet a month ago, and it's not that big a deal BP. Even if you don't have a family doctor, you can make an appointment through Appletree's website and then you don't have to spend too much time in the waiting room...
 
Make sure you get your prostate checked. It's very important and you'll probably enjoy it.
 
Uhm....I didn't say that...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]