Monday, March 05, 2007

SBP's Theory of Age

You know how sometimes I know I'm getting older?

When I see people that I know are in their 40s or so, yet I can still see the youth in them.

It's hard to explain. Like tonight, I'm playing Ultimate against a guy who's probably in his early 40s. He's got a gut, his hair runs along the back and sides of his head while the top is as a bald as an eagle. But I don't see him as old. It's like you look at his face and you can see the young adult that's still there.

In a slightly different comparison, I see a girl walking down the street and I figure she's 16 years old. Then you find out later she's actually 25. It's like no one looks their age or something.

Am I making sense?

Comments:
Is anyone else a little concerned about how Ben is finding out that these girls, who look 16, are actually 25?
 
Is anyone else a little concerned about how Ben is finding out that these girls, who look 16, are actually 25?
 
There "summer" girls, some'er 16 some'er 20,

But Ben remember the math is take your age divide by 2 and add 7 not divide by 3 and add 7...
 
BTW the

"There "summer" girls, some'er 16 some'er 20"

was just an old joke from HS...felt like I should clear that up before I started getting comments for it...
 
I can't believe nobody brought out the "That's what I like about them High School Girls... I get older, they stay the same age..."
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]