Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's great when it works...

On my way for some Stuby's action, the ol' TJ wouldn't get going. I MSN'd Marc, and like a knight in shining armour, arrived in his new Rabbit complete with jumper cables and boosted the Jeep and all seemed good. Unfortunately, after I finished lunch the Jeep wouldn't start up again. Alex told me the taxi companies will boost your car for a flat fee, so I called Blueline and they sent someone over. It took several tries, but it finally started. The cabbie said it's either my alternator or battery but he thought it was the battery since it was fairly old and look run down. The boost cost me $25.

I had actually left the interior light on in my car which is what drained the battery, and it occured to me I haven't driven my car in over a week. Walked to work like usual, friends drove me to Ultimate, Milestones, 300, Zodiac and my St Paddy's day party yesterday.

It's an expensive convenience.

Comments:
Ben , when you get a boost you should go directly to the highway for a good distance(maybe orleans and back)this will give your alternator a chance to fully charge your battery.Smoke a fry!
 
That never happened (driving to Orleans, or smoking a fry)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]