Saturday, March 24, 2007

Energy

Playing at the World Series, if I last for as long as I hope, could require me to play three days until 2am. As part of my "training" (well, whatever), I thought it might be an idea to see what the effect of an energy drink might be in case I start feeling sleepy as the night winds down. There's nothing like playing terrible cards when you're half asleep.

So I tried my first can of Rockstar, distributed by the good people of Coca-Cola. It tastes sweet and goes down pretty easy, and while I don't necessarily feel more alert, my eyes feel like they've widened although I don't look any more awake then I normally do. But maybe I'll stay up until 3am tonight.

I'll try Red Bull as well and see how I feel after that.

Hmmm...is sort of like using steroids for poker?

Comments:
I have had many energy drinks and have to say that by far red bull has been the best for me.

If it was just for a night out and wanted a boost or for my races or mountain biking it gave me a clear mind along with the energy…
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]