Friday, March 23, 2007

El Chombo - Chacarron

I have no idea what this guy is saying, and I doubt you will, either! This song was discovered during my Puerto Vallarta trip last year, and I just disovered the video for it this week. It's a reggae-ish tune, where I'm convinced the singer is poking fun at the fact a lot of songs are unintelligble, but you can still enjoy them.

Apparently this song is fairly popular in the UK but hasn't really gotten any airplay in North American outside of Mexico. But I'm going to try to spread the word! Enjoy.


Comments:
"But I'm going to try to spread the word!"

Please don't that was terrible!
 
It's art. You just don't understand...
 
Yes "ART"!! HA!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]