Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cute & Cold!

Went to the canal with Alex, Kerri & Finn for some hot chocolate, beavertails and a skate in some chilly weather. I can't remember the last time I went skating...too long ago! There was also a surprise for Calista as she turned the big 3-0 and a bunch of us sang Happy Birthday to her. After that, pizza and Sens hockey followed and a routine SBP poker victory. :) A good night for sure!


What's in here?


It's just me, Finn!


You need a closeup of my cuteness, I aim to please my fans!

Comments:
Remember Ben,

There are no calories in beavertails if they're consumed on the Canal. Thanks for helping out with the surprise!

I think Cal is still in shock...
 
All I did was show up and eat beavertails, so, as Jesse "The Body" Ventura would say:

"The pleasure, was all yours!"
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]