Sunday, January 07, 2007

What movie are you?



One of those random personality tests on the web, but it sums you up in MOVIE FORM! Fun! Above is the movie I am. Click on the link below and let me know what movie you are:

  • What movie are you?

  • Comments:
    Kerri's also Schindler's List, while I turned out to be Mr. Smith Goes To Washington (Determining and doing the right thing is the foundation of your personlity).

    Not sure they got it right... :)
     
    I was Raiders of The Lost Ark. You live for adventure, fortune-hunting, and danger.

    Not sure sounds pretty close though...but compared to everyone else's so far it doesn’t say much for my character. You guys at least were told that you "do the right thing or “you strive to be helpful to your fellow man”…where does that leave me? ;)
     
    I am also Schindler's List...
     
    I scored Raiders as well Forts. I thought you got it because you're out-doorsy. I definately am not. Perhaps the bigger quiz would have nailed something else. I took the 18 q quiz.
     
    I got Easy Rider: I just want to maintain a calm, cool and comfortable environment.
    Apparently this survey needed to ask how many kids I have! :)
     
    I got Platoon. A soldier on the battlefield of life who aims to preserve security. Fitting I guess.
     
    I'm Sunset Boulevard.

    I'm all about fame and success and avoiding being seen as ordinary.

    Weird...sounds pretty self-centered!
     
    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]