Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Not My Night

I've been sleepy all day, after being wired from the previous night's Ultimate. I got an invite tonight to play some poker with some of Rick's work friends. The blinds were moving pretty high, we managed to get two games in about 4 hours time. Fate was mocking me tonight. First game, my tens get cracked when my opponent's pocket 7s catches a set on the turn. Next game, this time I have pocket 7s, but Rick has 10s. We were playing three-handed at this point, he wasn't supposed to have anything! Do you think it's my turn to get a suck-out? Of course not, the classic SBP screwjob. The blind structure moved so fast, it pretty much turned into an all-in fest towards the end. Oh well....thaaaaat's poker!

Time to go to bed.

Comments:
I guess that's your fault for playing a game that relies 80% on luck!
 
Yeah that'll teach ya BP
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]