Monday, January 22, 2007

"It's cooked" - Service Guy

You don't realize how much you miss something until it's gone.

In my case this weekend, it was hot water.

Nothing wakes you up more than a frigid douche first thing in the morning. It can get pretty frosty with nothing but cold water shooting out of the taps. So my day today was spent calling & waiting for the nice service people to come by and fix it. Turns out, I needed a brand new water tank as it's 20+ years old. About an hour later, they installed my new one.

And that has been my day so far.


Hmmm...looks strangely like my old one

Comments:
Was he actually a "nice" service person, or were you being sarcastic?

The last time I had a service guy over, it was a Rogers tech, and I swear he was as high as a kite.
 
Actually, they were good guys. One of them liked my WWE belt and asked if he could play around with my force f/x lightsaber before he left, so I obliged. He mentioned he asked for one from his wife for Christmas but didn't get it.

The point of all this? Don't get married. :)
 
Tell me you went downstairs and used the pool shower facilities...

Why not do that all the time? You can get a few laps in the morning and use the building's hot water instead of paying for your own.

Might as well get something out of those condo fees...
 
Translation of what Plan-b said:

You stink, Patrique!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]