Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Camera



After delaying and delaying and delaying some more, I finally purchased my own digital camera today. It's not the purple Canon SD30 model my readers may recall me ranting about many moons ago, but it's still pretty fashionable looking! Got a great deal at the Sony Store, retail price was $249 but I picked it up for $188. It's fairly compact and slips into the pocket pretty easily, and it can also shoot movies. There have been too many instances where I said to myself, "Man I wish I had my own camera right now." Now that I have one, it's all good!

So that new 50" LCD television that was on the Christmas list wasn't found under the tree. Pants, shirts, underwear, socks, yup, anything made with cotton I got in spades. Ha! It's all good though. Hope Santa was nice to you this year!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]