Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Another year goes by, another year to think about the ups & down, highs & lows that 2006 brought us.

I think 2006 will be remembered for being the year of the baby. So many of my friends churned out little people these last 12 months! Alex & Kerri, Rob & Kristina, Danny & Holly, Andrew & Christie, Jason & Gen...did I forget anyone?!

It was also a pleasure to witness Marc & Tracy tie the knot this past fall.

I'm already looking forward to this coming year. Canada Day weekend I'll be heading to Newfoundland to see my friend Steve, whom I've known since I was four years old, exchange wedding vows with Janice. And around that same time, I'll be heading to Vegas to play some World Series poker. Not much to complain about here!

All the best to you for tonight's festivities, remember to be safe so you can keep on reading the blog!

Yours in trust,

The ol' SBP!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]