Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bleah!

Have you tried the new (well, new to me) Coke Blak? It is absolutely disgusting. Drawn to the Coca-Cola label, it read "carbonated fusion beverage" which made me think it was a sweet energy drink a la Red Bull or something to that effect. READ THE INGREDIENTS FIRST SBP! It is a cola/coffee concoction (more on the coffee side) with a creamy taste to it, that tastes like a cold cup of double/double with fizzy water added. After two sips I felt sick to my stomach and couldn't drink anymore.

Nowhere on the main label does the word "coffee" appear, until you read the ingredients in fine print that reveal there is coffee extract inside. Everyone who knows me also knows I loathe coffee, so it was a bust proposition as soon as I dropped $2.25 for the 237 ml bottle.

Now why won't the Coke people get my Lift drink released in this country? Instead, we get this crap. Boo. BOOOOOOOO!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]