Sunday, December 10, 2006

Back to Normal

It's been awhile, but I missed my daily blog post yesterday, aaarrrrgh! One poker game last night became two, and it was past 1am before I got home so there wasn't much chance of a post happening. Anyway, I didn't do too well playing cards last night, but after winning three and coming 2nd in my previous four outings, I was likely due to lose.

I won't be doing daily Sens posts now. There's enough material already for the hockeybuzz people to read, and I have a feeling they've already made their selections, especially with Eklund's recent posts of having new bloggers added to his page. I'll talk about the Sens from time to time as usual, though.

I spent my Saturday afternoon doing something I should have done almost two years ago. My mom picked up a nice photo album for me to put my Australia trip photos as the two albums I had were cheap and yellowing around the pics. I didn't get around until yesterday to finally put the pictures in, and it was nice to see them again. The picture you see above is my "International Scuba Diver" certification, as I took a one week course to learn how to scuba dive, and it was awesome. There were so many people I met and unfortunately I never took the time to write people's names down or anything. The face and place is remembered, but that's it.

It's been 8 years this past September since I originally left for my 7-month trek. I'd love to do something like that again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]