Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SBP: Guru



A new feature has been added to the blog, and we'll see if it's popular enough to make it a regular occurence.

If you have a question about anything, anything at all, and want to ask me, click on the "comments" link at the end of the post and post your question, and I'll answer.

You can ask me anything...world affairs...local politics...films...if I want to go to a Sens game with you...maybe you want to know more about SBP and were afraid to ask.

Ask me a serious question, and I'll give a serious answer. Not so serious...you'll get pretty much what you'd expect.

Ask away! Now I'll just chug this beer to get ready...

Comments:
A cylinder 126 cm high has a circumference of 24 cm. A string makes exactly 7 complete turns round the cylinder while its two ends touch the cylinder's top and bottom. How long is the string in cm?
 
Who cares?
 
About a million Algebra students, that's who.

Wait, is that going to be the gag? You just reply "Who cares?" to every question?

That's Gold, Jerry, GOLD!
 
Uhhh....168 CM? I just didn't want to think about math
 
Do you get huigh from smoking fries?
 
I have no recollection of said fry smoking as it never happened. Next question!
 
Regarding your denial of fry smoking. I was intrigued by the E-Bay item when it was announced and asked you for the backstory. You told me a very vivid tale of the nights events, including grabbing that fry and lighting it up, and the details of how it became an instant bonfire in your fry-smoking face. How then did these details come to be if you deny the event even took place?
 
You vultures! Where were you when I was singing at Farm Aid??? This interview is over!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]