Friday, October 06, 2006

A sad day for a fan of Controlller.Controller

Hey Ben!

Since you've been so supportive of controller.controller all these years, I
figured I should let you know directly that I've left the band. (Maybe
you'd eventually have read it on a message board or something, but whatever. I think you deserve to hear the news straight from me.)...It wasn't an easy decision to leave the band, not spontaneous, but it was amicable and for that I'm glad. It's all pretty bittersweet, but I'm happy.


I just have to ask if David Lee Roth ever personally emailed his biggest fan when he quit Van Halen? Nirmala certainly made me feel special with her note to me to tell me of her decision. It's really too bad that I won't get to hear her voice on upcoming CDs but at the same time, she's happy with her decision so what else can I do but be supportive of it?

Nirm, thanks for the music you gave me and the rest of your fans. We will cherish it always.

Comments:
David Lee Roth still thinks he's with Van Halen. Besides, I think he DID e-mail Freeze.
 
Thanks, Ben.

N.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]