Sunday, September 24, 2006

X-box takes over my life

I have been playing non-stop X-box since buying the system a few weeks ago. Almost every game I played growing up as a kid: Exciting Hour, Black Tiger, Karate Champ, Double Dragon, The Simpsons, Bubble Bobble, Street Fighter 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, just to name a few...are all at my disposable. A lot of the games hold up quite well today surprisingly, although the graphics and game play of today's games probably have today's kids wondering how we can enjoy playing something like Ms. Pac-Man.

I had a day off from work and played for about eight hours. Yikes! This trend will obviously (hopefully!) stop once the novelty wears off, but for the meantime it's pretty awesome. Thanks to Scott for getting me all hooked up with stuff...my social life wouldn't have suffered without you!

Comments:
How many fries can you smoke in eight hours????
 
yeah, I was worried you were becoming too social and stuff...
 
BP's social life: Star Wars, wrestling PPVs and video games. Priceless.

Number of girls visiting this site: lifeless
 
Ouch!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]