Wednesday, September 13, 2006

www.olsbp.blogspot.com One Year Anniversary

That's right, it has been one full year since my first written post on blogger. I actually posted two articles that day: one on the NHL and one on WWE. And then after that it was pretty poker-heavy for the rest of the month. But deciding to update here every day meant I also had to increase the number of topics to talk about, so I just made it so I can talk about anything I want. I wonder why the people at Google provide this free service; what's in it for them? It's not like there's ads or anything to make this a profitable venture (on the surface, anyway). But hey, it's nice once in a while to get something for free. So here's props to the people @ Google.

Anyway, I'll continue bloggin' if you keep on reading.

Peace!
SBP

Song currently in my head: "Sorry" by Madonna

Comments:
Happy Blogversary Buddy! I didn't realize it was today. Sorry, the card I sent yesterday might be a little late, I just thought I had more time!
 
Happy one year of Blogin, shouldn’t there be a party for this? There are parties for everything. There should now be a alcohol fueled blogers party…

And I am sorry to hear that you have a Madonna song stuck in your head that must be unbearable…
 
Wooderson: Say, man, you got a fry?
Mitch: No, not on me, man.
Wooderson: It'd be a lot cooler if you diid.

Happy one year pal. Light that fry to the sky!
 
Good job! I love reading your blog.
 
I only came here to do two things, post a blog and drink some beer.

Looks like we're almost outta beer.
 
Two more Dazed quotes:

Simone: I did it when I was a freshman, and you'll do it when you're seniors. but you're doing great. Now fry like bacon, you little freshman piggies. Fry!

Dawson: Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Blogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place.

Happy birthday Janice! JKL baby!
 
blogspot hits number one

after months at number 2, "olsbp" now makes number one hit on google search.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]