Saturday, September 09, 2006

Songs in the Head

You know all those times when you hear a song, bad or good (for some reason usually bad), it ends up stuck in your head and you can't get it out no matter how much you try? I remember my frosh week, the 2nd or 3rd night out and I was ripped. I got home late enough that the buses stopped running once I reached Gloucester Center, so that meant I had to walk home (about an hour). When I was trying to sleep once I got home, the combination of booze, fatigue and recollections of the night made it nearly impossible for me to doze off. The song by Rage Against the Machine, "Killing in the Name", was blaring in my head like I was still beside the speakers of Houlihan's (at least that's where the evening took place, I think).

Anyway, the song currently in my head is "Shut Up" by the Black Eyed Peas. Someone took that as their chosen track on my team's Ultimate CD and I can't get it out of my brain. It's catchy enough, but kinda cheesy at the same time. Still, I'd prefer to get it out and have something else take its place right now.

Comments:
The real question here is how many fries you smoked that night!!!!
 
That never happened
 
Fry smoker!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]