Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Moving Dan & Holly

I'm so glad I'm white collar. A pencil pusher. A presser of buttons. I helped Dan & Holly move to their new place today, and I'm dead. Near the beginning, Alex & I lugged the washer and dryer to the top floor (who puts their major appliances on the top freakin' floor?!). The dryer wasn't too bad, but the washer did me in. I managed to lose my grip three times because I was sweating so much, and I also managed to cut my thumb on it. (Sorry Alex!). My right forearm couldn't handle keeping up a bag of feathers after that. Yeesh. Like I said, pressing buttons throughout your day to make a living is the way to go!

Anyway, congrats on your new place guys. It looks great and I'm sure you'll love it. I'm going to bed now.

Comments:
Time to start hitting the gym Ben. That washer only weighs about 50 pounds.
DB
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]