Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bleah

Done for strictly money making purposes, the Buffalo Sabres unveiled their new jersey over the weekend, and, yeesh, me no like. I don't mind going back to the blue and gold colours like they used to have, but that "Buffalo" logo looks like it was painted by a blindfolded Andy Warhol.

One thing they did right that isn't show in this picture, is that on the front of the jersey on the upper-right hand side, they'll put the player's numbers there. This is a great idea and I think it will probably catch on with the rest of the league. I'd be happy to put a #11 opposite the 'C' of my Alfredsson jersey.

Comments:
Actually I'd rather wear that Sabres jersey than an Alfie jersey.
 
I'd rather smoke a fry than wear that jersey.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]