Saturday, August 12, 2006

Mmmm...Chipwich!

Without question, one of my favourite ice cream snacks has to be the Chipwich ice cream sandwich. Delicious vanilla (or chocolate if you're lucky!) ice cream surrounded by chocolate chips, sandwiched between two soft chocolate chips cookies. How can you not like it? Anyway, it seemed this dessert disappeared from the face of this planet. Or at least Ottawa. Every time I go to a convenience or grocery store, I always take a quick look to see if there are any to buy. I've come up empty for a number of years, until today!

The Yogen Fruz stand in St. Laurent shopping centre had them! So for $2.40 taxes in, I took a bite of one that will be long remembered. Oh yeah, no SBP screwjob here!

Comments:
Depands on how you look at it!
 
It also depends on how you look at it.
 
Do Chipwiches contain horse-hooves like the other kind of ice cream sammich? (ie: the chocolate wafer variety)

...insert "I'm so hungry i could" joke here...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]