Friday, August 11, 2006

Conspiracy?



Not too soon after I posted my remarks about some potential PPV Sens games, those three letters have mysteriously disappeared from the Sens TV schedule. Hmmm...very interesting. So what is exactly is going on? Are they having a change of mind on the idea? Or maybe they haven't figured out how much to charge?

Anyway, I'm sure the bigwigs in the Sens front office will still make it a go, they're probably just finalizing which games will be PPV and if they'll have single or package deals.

I emailed Rod Brodie from the Ottawa Sun if he knows something about it. Brodie writes articles on TV ratings and the like in relation to sports, unfortunately he hasn't gotten back to me. Maybe because I'm the one with the inside scoop.

BTW...13 comments on my last Sens post. NICE! That's an olsbp.blogspot.com record.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]