Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The 2nd Annual OL SBP Poker Invitational



It's back. September 10, 2006, start time 2pm at Kim's. The above photo represents the three people who finished in the money at last year's inaugural tournament. Myself in 3rd, Alex in 2nd, and 1st place winner Susan. She got TOO lucky. She called my all in with Ace-Ten as I held the best starting hand in hold 'em, pocket Aces. This was my chance to get back in contention for 1st place. But of course what would happen? The flop came 10-x-10. Susan flopped three of a kind and I was done. That's why the above photo shows I'm none too pleased with my Aces for the moment. Vengeance is mine for 2006!

Head over to Alex's poker calendar to sign up, or get in touch with me if you want to play!

Comments:
I'll play if Susan is back!!! Ya!!! And luck had nothin to do with it!!! Anyone who says otherwise SUCKS!
 
I just want to clarify that *I* didn't write that first comment.

Also: BP, I can't believe you're still bitching about that beat. GET OVER IT. :)

Thaaaaaaaaaaat's Poker!
 
Call 1-976-BAD-BEAT...
 
"I'm ALL IN, Baby, All you can Eat" Wait that's ben's move...
 
do you think it will be possible to play by webcam? I'll find a representative to show up and play for me, but I'll be making the decisions via audio/video web link.

...

Seriously.

Johnny

ps wth is forts?
 
I am not telling you John!!!
 
Johnny, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I don't think a webcam would be possible. We will likely be playing in three different rooms, players will constantly have to switch tables as players are elimanted, the cords and hookups to deal with...I don't see it happening.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]