Saturday, July 22, 2006

Does the turnaround begin?

Ever since I played that Pokerstars blogger championship, I've been in a downward spiral. I can't recall the last game I won. Even playing the playmoney sit & go tourneys have come up dry. Well, until today. After losing about 10 or so in a row (a new dubious record for me), I finally managed to finish 3rd in an 18 person tournament, and thus with a payoff slightly more than 3x my chips. So I have two things to say: Hopefully, this is the start of a winning streak and next, thank goodness I don't bet the deed to my house on these things!

Comments:
"thank goodnees I don't bet the deed to my house on these things!" yet
 
I think your bad luck's dragging me down too! :)

-Stan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]