Saturday, July 29, 2006

Carpenter Patrique

Well...sort of. I went over with Alex to Rob's place to assist in the builing of his railings for his deck in his backyard. I had to get up at 8am on Saturday. Can you believe it? 8! Let's just say that isn't my usual routine on weekends. I got to shizzle my fizzle with a chisel, use a mitre saw (don't pronounce it "meter") and drill a little here & there. Didn't really know what I was doing and I let Alex and Rob dictate things. So, if I ever own a home with a backyard and need assistance with construction: Rob and Alex, you've been hired!

Comments:
Not quite sure what you did with that chisel - you might want to check it out at http://www.urbandictionary.com!
 
All I did was put up a railing, I swear to god.

-Stan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]