Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ultimate Happenings

For now, I'm using Johnny's computer until he leaves for New Brunswick for about a week. My PC still needs to be fixed, Alex was kind enough to offer a diagnostic to see if he can get it working this weekend. Hopefully, it's just some connection problems that can be easily solved, otherwise it might get expensive.

So, tonight was my second game of the ultimate season with a team I've played since its inception in 2002, Ultimate Crisis. We're not-so-good. There's no shortage of spirit on our team, and we get along great. But we lose pretty consistently. Our first game of the season we got smoked 15-4. Tonight it was 15-5. Yeesh. I used to get really irritated about it, but now I just expect so it doesn't bother me anymore.

Comments:
man, you didn't have to capitalize TERRIBLE like that....feelings are getting hurt here!!
 
Maybe the team needs a leader. Why don't you step up, Ben. Like really step up not like how Daniel Alfredsson steps up.
 
Point #1 - Duly noted. I've altered the wording somewhat.

Point #2 - Boo!
 
At least you're not the Drunken Lemmings.

2 Games: 4 Points scored.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]