Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Temporary Absence

I'll be off with Kim, Kerri and Alex to Kerri's cottage right after work and I'll be back some time Monday, so I'll be off the blog for the next few days. Don't forget to visit me next week!

BTW...yeesh...PC Cyber is still THE WORST! I call them Sunday, the tech guy tells me the motherboard is fried. Ok, fix it. Said it'll be done by Monday. No problem. I go in Tuesday to pick it up. THE NEW MOTHERBOARD WASN'T PUT IN!!! "Oh, it wasn't in stock when you called. I tried calling you back but there was no answer" "You didn't leave a message?" "No". WHAT A FRICKIN' MORON!!!!! Anyway, one of his colleagues found the motherboard I needed, it WAS in stock and didn't need to be ordered. John is going to install it for me as I had it up to here with those idiots. I just don't get it...why are they screwing around with me like this? How hard is it to phone somebody and update the situation?

Boo-urns!

Comments:
That's right, Ben, they're all out to get you. Just like that guy who hit runner-runner straight to tilt you up and then pocket 8's to knock you out.

I've noticed a trend: You assume people are competent. I woulda phoned to confirm they'd done it on Monday before I went to pick it up. But that's just me.
 
Sorry about your Socceroos today. I think almost EVRYONE was cheering for the upset today.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]