Saturday, June 17, 2006

Money in the Bank

Some good news arrived for the ol' SBP in the mail yesterday. The folks at TD Canada Trust sent me a letter stating they are REDUCING, that's right, REDUCING the amount of property tax they take off my bi-weekly payments by about $26. They calculated I was paying a little too much so there you have it. What else can you say except SWEET!

I brought in my computer to PC Cyber yesterday and it's my motherboard that's fried, so I'll have to put in a new one. Not the end of the world, but money you wish you could spend elsewhere. It would been worse if it was my CPU that was the problem, that would have cost at least twice as much.

So what's going to happen tonight in Edmonton? The Oil have won two more games than I thought, but I just don't think this can continue. Jussi Markannen can't hold the fort this long...can he? But still, Edmonton is at home, a hot crowd awaits, and Carolina must think if they can't stick the proverbial fork in them tonight, can they ever? Either way, it should be an awesome game tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]