Friday, May 12, 2006

To ease some Sens tension...



Will these be the last tickets I use for the 2005/06 season? I'll be heading to SBP tomorrow night to what will hopefully be an extension to a game 6 in this series. I don't know how much more I can take. My pulse rises to sky-high levels and my veins feel like they're going to pop out.

Anyway, the good people at youtube have this clip up from This Hour has 22 Minutes after a visit to the Sens locker room. Funny stuff...see if you can spot the two Sens who haven't played a playoff game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziHfRsDlLr4

Comments:
Nice job on the grammatically correct usage of "SBP", uh, SBP...

GO Sens GO!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]