Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Non-SBP Screwjob Day

Today, I want to take the time to thank a few people who are helping me out with a few things.

Kim is coming over today to help me bake a cake. I need to bring one in for work, and she' s going to help me do it.

Kelly offered to help look over my condo agreement after not having much luck talking with my property manager about the parking fees I pay.

I called Alex to ask for help with my computer with all those problems I mentioned yesterday. Originally, he said he'd be by on Sunday before our regular poker game, but now offered to come by after work tomorrow.

It's certainly is nice to know people are out there to help SBP get by. All this help is much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]