Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The best book on No Limit Hold 'Em



Since getting totally swept into the poker craze, I've taken the time to read a handful of poker books that detail the finer points of playing hold 'em.

And which one is the best?

Without question, Harrington on Hold 'Em is the best one. Not written in a boring or mundane fashion, Harrington takes some real poker hand examples from his successful career (1995 World Champion and back-to-back final tables at the 2003 and 2004 World Series) mixed in with easy to read analysis. As a matter fact, this book is SO good that a frequent not-to-be-named opponent of mine, didn't tell me he OWNED it until I mentioned I read a review for his newly released Volume 2.

"I should get Volume 1 as well!"
"Uh....don't bother"

Pick it up, worth reading if you want to better your game.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]