Monday, March 27, 2006

Back to Normal?

With my fingers crossed, my PC seems to be ok now. My MSN is up & running, and Norton Antivirus is installed again, however the "auto-protect" feature and the "email scan" functions don't work. This is after uninstalling and re-installing it twice. Better than nothing, I suppose. I also got a new internet browser to use instead of Internet Explorer...Mozilla Firefox. Apparently, it's a much more secure browser to use than IE, so I'm going to start using it from now on.

Anyway, Alex put in five hours easy to help fix this, so Alex, thanks again for your help. Your next beer is on me!

Comments:
Wait, what? Free beer? Interesting that I had to read this on your blog... Were you going to keep this to yourself until I called you on it?

Please provide said beer on the same day that the Leafs are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

-Stan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]