Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tell me if this makes ANY sense...



Alright, so I read a thing or two about a thing or two on digital cameras. I decide on the Canon SD30. 5 megapixel, can shoot stills and video, compact (fits nice in your pocket!) and it I like the colours. Retail price is $449.99-$499.99 depending on where you go, BUT, Best Buy has it on sale for $379.99. I visit the store and ask for the violet one.

"Oh we have it, but it's regular price."
"What? Your sign says $379.99"
"Yeah, but that's just for the red and black ones"
"But it's the same camera!!!"
"Yeah, weird isn't it?"

I didn't mind the red or black actually, but on principal it was ridiculous these clowns wanted to score an extra $70 out of my wallet because they wouldn't let me pick the colour, me, the customer, wanted.

I also was looking to pick up Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room DVD which came out on Jan 31/06. Aside from the fact the clerks never heard of it, they had it listed in their computer as Enron: The SMALLEST Guys in the Room which didn't help things much. Their stock showed 4 copies available but after looking in the New Release and Special Interest sections and the stockroom, they couldn't find it.

Best Buy...Best Bust!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]