Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Puerto Vallarta, Pt. 2



I took a liking to this pic for some reason.



A beautiful Mexican sunset.



Holly gets ready to take the plunge.



Kim and myself doing the snorkelling thing.



A shot of the colourful marine life of Puerto Vallarta.



Danny...well, I'm not sure what Danny is doing here. Rising from the dead perhaps?



SBP about to take off.



A view from above.



Kim prepares for landing.



Dan walks away unscathed.



Dan gets a kick from his last Mexican meal.



Holly smiles for the camera.



Kim being cute.



A long wait at the airport for our eventual 11:45pm departure. The a/c wasn't working that well either. Still, a small price to pay for such a fun trip!

Comments:
Nicely done Ben! Thanks for not posting any of me in my bathing suit. You know the one I mean! Too bad you couldn't set up your blog to play chakaron in the background as you browse.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]