Monday, February 27, 2006

Puerto Vallarta, Pt. 1



Kim and myself on the plane to destination: Puerto Vallarta. The easiest plane ride I've ever done!



Holly and Danny from their resort room.



Our first stroll on the beach. You can tell we're newbies by how white and how covered up we are.



Danny admiring the local art scene the only way he knows how.



Holly getting attacked by a flying object. Can you spot it in the photo?



A view of the main beach near the boardwalk. The picture does not do it justice.




Ready to take on my first snorkelling trip. Shirtless Sean drew a lot of attention from the ladies on the ship...



Dan and Holly mug for the camera.



What a fun day....man, my scalp is on fire. Good thing Kim brought me a hat!



Enjoying some poolside poker. There's no other way to play it! Except perhaps with all-you-can-drink margueritas. (Kim and I both had 2 wins and a draw apiece, Holly picked up one victory and I don't know what Danny was doing).



View from Felipe's , a restaurant the four of us dined at on Valentine's Day and not to mention Kim's birthday. Happy birthday Kimmy!



Kim and I reflect on my great-looking hawaiian shirt...



A little bit later at night. That small purple haze in the background are fireworks.



View from the snack bar at our resort. You could get nachos...and wings....and fries...and oh, look, the lovely palm trees!







Some art expressed with sand.

















Typical architechture of Puerto Vallarta.










More tomorrow...

Comments:
Hey Ben, I don't recall you getting HCB approval before posting a picture of me in a bathing suit on a publicly viewed website! Don't worry, I have some good blackmail material in my stash of pictures at home! :)
 
Err...just keep those pictures at home, k? :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]