Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What to do?



I'm giving some serious thought on giving up my Jeep. Couple of reasons...car payments are high, and I really don't have anywhere to store the hardtop once summer comes around again. Haven't really made any concrete decisions, but money is the primary motivator here. (Why does it always seem that way?) Anyway, it's such a fun vehicle to own, but it's not terribly practical. So now I'm going to find out first what equity (if any) is on it, and then what sort of car I'd like to replace it with. If it turns out I'll have to pay the dealership to take it off my hands, I'll probably hold onto it.

Comments:
Oh my God!!!!!!! Not the Jeep!!! You know how Jeep drivers always wave to each other? Well, I won't bother telling you what they do to people who ditch their jeeps.

And trust me, they'll know who you are.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]