Wednesday, December 14, 2005

An SBP music recommendation...


The Killers: Hot Fuss. I just borrowed this CD from my good friend Jo and this CD is awesome! Apparently the disc has been around since the summer of 2004, but leave it to me to not be up to date with what the kids are listening to these days. Anyway, my two faves are "Mr. Brightside" and "Somebody Told Me". And as a tie-in to the Sens...remember that game where TSN mic'd Dany Heatley and he kept on singing to himself? WELL, it was the Killers' "All These Things That I've Done" tune he was belting out (at least I'm pretty sure that was the song). Anyway, pick it up! (Get the Controller Controller CDs first though, yeesh, that's obvious!) :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]