Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Poker Poker Poker

Well, I forgot to do my post today until now! Normal enough day at work, tuned in for the Team Canada roster announcement (I'll talk about that tomorrow, in sum no real surprises) then headed to Alex and Kerri's w/Kim for some pizza n' poker action. I bought these downloaded 2005 World Series of Poker main event DVDs and watched the first two episodes as well, pretty sweet. I also had three beers, and those who know me know that I rarely drink, much less on a weeknight. Anyway, I was feeling pretty lightheaded and I blame that for Kim taking the win over me heads up. :) (How can you hold Ace-King when I'm holding Ace-Queen!!!?!!!)

I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the holidays. Friday is my last day then it's 10 days off! Awesome!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]