Thursday, November 10, 2005

Star Wars Star Wars and More Star Wars...




I might look like that guy on the left when the day's over - SBP





In my attempts to win over all those ladies out there :) I am going to try to watch all six Star Wars films in chronological order on Friday. Haven't popped in the Episode III disc yet even though I bought it 10 days ago, just waiting for my Star Wars film festival to begin. If you'd like to join SBP, give me a call! (hmmm...how come I think this is going to turn into a solo effort?)

I'm going to document my day on my blog, perhaps Saturday if I have any energy left over. Friday will likely have no posting but, fear not SBP followers, my regular posts will resume!

Comments:
I hope you paused your movie marathon long enough to remember those who gave you the day off! - signed, Bitter Non-Government Employee
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]